- March started off with a "Thank-you" order which consisted of some red velvet cupcakes (with cream chees frosting, of course!). I hear they went over really well... I, personally, can't eat red velvet because the red coloring makes me sick to my stomach... but I did have a few taste testers who all enjoyed it!
- For what started out as a month with very few orders, they slowly but surely trickled in. I proceeded to make 8 cakes in March... The 2 Relief Society cakes, 4 birthday cakes (one was cherry chip, the 2nd was chocolate in the shape of a sombrero, the 3rd, also chocolate, was for a 60th birthday celebration, and the last - vanilla with strawberry filling - in the shape of a hockey jersey), an anniversary cake (german chocolate) and a baby shower cake (strawberry cake).
- I also had a mail-out order to Whittier, California. This was 25 birthday invitations to a basketball themed birthday party, and 4 dozen Oreo favors with basketball candy toppers.
- There was another Oreo order for a baby shower (different from the cake)
- I made 44 Post-It note Keychains for the Picacho Hills LGA Member-Member Tournament (tee prizes)
...and, some samples of Post-It note/memo/scratch pad holders to the Soroptimists of Las Cruces, resulted in an order for 50 of them for April, and a separate order for 20 more from one of the members of the Soroptimists.
Looks like April will start off pretty busy! The Gala Cake for LCCT on the 1st to kick off the month, followed by 2 dozen cupcakes and the 20 Post-It note holders on the 4th and 2 dozen more cupcakes on the 5th... :-)